Banner

Neuer Forerunner?

DC Rainmaker spekulierte anhand des Gesetzes der Serie bereits einmal einen Nachfolgel der FR60/70 herbei:
As far as a ‘true’ replacement for the FR60 goes…I’d suspect what we’re seeing is a repeat of what we saw with the FR405 and FR410 last year. The FR410 was essentially just a small refresh of the FR405, merely as a stopgap measure until the new FR610 came out in the spring. I would also point out that timeline wise, the FR410 came out roughly this time as well last year. I have no information that a FR60/FR70 refresh product is coming next year, and at $90, it’s probably not worth waiting to find out.
DC Rainmaker: A look at Garmin’s new Forerunner FR70 running watch

Dran bleiben Runningman77... und ein Link zu besagtem Facebook-Eintrag wäre fein! :)

Siegfried hat geschrieben:Igitt - was ist denn das? :klatsch:
Eine Geschmacksverirrung der Designabteilung? Oder haben die bei Garmin eine Frauenquote :confused:
Brülllllllllllllllll - wie wäre zum rosa uhrenring noch das mintgrüne Band des ersten 405ers. Müssen ja noch genug Ladenhüter von vor Ort sein :hihi:

gruss hennes

Siegfried hat geschrieben:Igitt - was ist denn das? :klatsch:
Eine Geschmacksverirrung der Designabteilung? Oder haben die bei Garmin eine Frauenquote :confused:
For the guys: This watch also comes in a much more manly looking black and blue variant. I saw some sample photos of it, and it actually looks pretty darn nice, a bit classier than the original blue FR60 (don’t worry Little Blue, I still love you too).
Antworten

Zurück zu „Garmin Forerunner“