Banner

The Unknown Runner - Geoffrey Kipsang - Haile Gebrselassie - Berlin Marthon

The Unknown Runner - Geoffrey Kipsang - Haile Gebrselassie - Berlin Marthon

Sorry guys, I don't want to spam you, but we need your help!

We are working on a documentary about a Kenyan athlete, Geoffrey Kipsang, making his debut on the marathon of Berlin in 2012.
He paced for Haile Gebrselassie in the Berlin Marathon of 2011.
The film is almost finished, we are in post production, editing the film and it has to be ready in September this year. So far we realized everything ourself, but now we need some help to fund the last fase of post production. That's why we launched our project on Kickstarter.com, a crowed funding website. Please look at our project, if you like it, pledge or/and share it with your friends!
The Unknown Runner by Boudewijn de Kemp — Kickstarter

Thanks!

Miriam
Dateianhänge

Ich finde diese Form des Aufrufs wegen seinem Werbecharakter etwas grenzwertig, deswegen schiebe ich den Thread lieber mal in das Forum "Meinungsumfragen". Wer dazu eine positive Meinung hat, kann das Projekt ja gerne unterstützen.
Viele Grüße
Tim

Dear Tim,

Sorry, didn't mean to do anything wrong. We worked very hard on this project, that we are very passionate about. The film is made by runners for runners. We need the runners community to help us finish it. This is the best way to reach the community, that's why I posted this. If you have any suggestions to post something like this somewhere else, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Miriam
Antworten

Zurück zu „Meinungsumfragen“