Banner

Slachtemarathon 2018 - Frysland

Slachtemarathon 2018 - Frysland

Hello everyone,
We are working on a project called the Slachtemarathon. The Slachtemarathon is a hiking and running event of 42 km in Friesland, the Netherlands. Due to Leeuwarden, the Frisian capital, being the European Capital of Culture in 2018, the organization team is organizing a special edition where culture is the central focus along with sports. The main purpose is to export the concept and to attract international interest, even though currently the target group is mainly constituted by Dutch people.

The reason why we post this message is to ask you if you would be interested in participating. Please list your reasons why you would or would not come. What is more, do you think that going internationally is a feasible goal of the marathon, it usually being organized at such a small scale? What would make you come to such an event?

jannik95 hat geschrieben: What would make you come to such an event?
Hi Jannik,

oh my God, I love Fryslân, especially the language, but I am too old for it
(Oh myn God, ik hâld fan Fryslân, benammen de taal, mar ik bin te âld foar dy. :wink: :winken: ).

I hope "It giet oan".

Knippi

hardlooper hat geschrieben:Hi Jannik,

oh my God, I love Fryslân, especially the language, but I am too old for it
(Oh myn God, ik hâld fan Fryslân, benammen de taal, mar ik bin te âld foar dy. :wink: :winken: ).

I hope "It giet oan".

Knippi
Selber Schuld: Wärste später geboren!

Ich gehe ja nach Nijmegen; aber ich befürchte, das ist nicht mehr Friesland?
Gruß vom NordicNeuling

jannik95 hat geschrieben:....
The reason why we post this message is to ask you if you would be interested in participating. Please list your reasons why you would or would not come. ...
Gründe zu kommen:
[INDENT]Das müsste gut für Bestzeiten geeignet sein.
Größere Steigungen erwarte ich in Friesland nicht. :D

Europäische Kulturhauptstadt 2018
Da erwarte ich Veranstaltungen die nicht nur mit Laufen/Wandern zu tun haben. (Evtl. könnte man den Lauf mit einen mehrtägigen Urlaub verbinden.)[/INDENT]

Gründe nicht zu kommen:
[INDENT]Weite Anreise (für mich ca. 600 km)[/INDENT]

- - -

@Jannik, für die Entscheidung ob ich zu so einem Lauf komme, sind diese Punkte wichtig..
  • Übernachtungsmöglichkeiten
  • Rahmenprogramm
  • Bus-Verbindungen /(Start -> Ziel)
- - -

@Knippy
Lasse dich als Übersetzer anstellen. Deutsch-Niederländisch. :D
(Natürlich musste dann auch Friesisch lernen. :teufel: )
Antworten

Zurück zu „Nordic Walking / Walking / Wandern“