Banner

nach waden riss, wie bekämpfe mein angst ?

nach waden riss, wie bekämpfe mein angst ?

Hi .
ich leide unter waden risse ,nun der funfte mal in selber bein. bin jetz nach ein, ein monat lange lauf pause wieder bereit zu laufen.
hab mich alle dings diesen mal mehr angst als sonst, weil der heil prozess ist nicht richtig abgeschlossen (muscle ist noch hart )und lass sich nicht durchdehnen.
ich hab waden sleeves (kompression) gekauft ,die stützen sehr gut aber dar liegt der problem.
ich wohne in ein sehr hohen meter unterschieds reiche gegend (nord eifel) der belastungen auf mein waden muscle ist sehr hoch . der kompressions sleeves sind ok aber .... ich will mehr sicherheit haben
hab zwei oder drei ldl hinter mir aber kein vorfreude vor dem training wie sonst, sondern mehr angst. ich will es nicht mehr haben ,gesamt sechs mal 5x rechte un 1x linke wade.
gibt einige leute here mit ein paar tips .
danke

tony

aghud hat geschrieben:Hi .
bin jetz nach ein, ein monat lange lauf pause wieder bereit zu laufen.
Wie kommst Du zu dieser Erkenntnis? Vor allem aufgrund dieser Aussage? :confused: :confused:
hab mich alle dings diesen mal mehr angst als sonst, weil der heil prozess ist nicht richtig abgeschlossen (muscle ist noch hart )und lass sich nicht durchdehnen.
Grüße

schneapfla

I was running so fast - it was like the trees were standing still!

sorry my german is not that good i am english and not verry clever with words in another language .(or my own come to think )
is it so bad that i wiil have to write it all again:????

you question was how i arrived at this , well after a VISIT TO THE DOCTOR (two differnt doctors)
i was on crutches for ten days or so and then i gave myself a month running break.
my calf is still hard and it wont stretch as good as it should do ( i stretch a lot a legacy from my time playing football).
this is a re occuring injury five times in my left leg alone . my problem is the fear and how to run with confidence.
is or has anybody have orgot some tips or trainings ideas on how to overcome this.
thanks anyway for your reply..
Aghud

Lieber Tony,
mein Englisch ist auf jeden Fall schlechter, als dein Deutsch. :D

Wenn du so oft Muskel(faser)risse hattest....immer im selben Bein, würde ich an deiner Stelle nach der Ursache forschen (lassen).
Mit Krücken (crutches???) und einer (selbstverordneten??) 4-wöchigen Pause alleine ist es da offensichtlich nicht getan.
Suche dir einen guten Orthopäden und vor allem einen noch besseren Physiotherapeuten. Dort wird dir geholfen, und dort müsste man dir auch gute Ratschläge bzgl des Wiedereinstiegs geben können.

Ich wünsche dir gute Besserung....oder.... get well soon :zwinker2:

aghud hat geschrieben:sorry my german is not that good i am english and not verry clever with words in another language .(or my own come to think )
is it so bad that i wiil have to write it all again:????

you question was how i arrived at this , well after a VISIT TO THE DOCTOR (two differnt doctors)
i was on crutches for ten days or so and then i gave myself a month running break.
my calf is still hard and it wont stretch as good as it should do ( i stretch a lot a legacy from my time playing football).
this is a re occuring injury five times in my left leg alone . my problem is the fear and how to run with confidence.
is or has anybody have orgot some tips or trainings ideas on how to overcome this.
thanks anyway for your reply..
Aghud
You may need an extended brake - 4 weeks may sound a lot but as you can't stretch you calf as you should it sounds like it's not healed completely.
Why don't you go see the doctor again to have him check your calf?

If you want to run, you should start very slowly - I've never had such an injury, but I guess it happpened under heavy load?
Grüße

schneapfla

aghud hat geschrieben:sorry my german is not that good i am english and not verry clever with words in another language...
Dein Englisch ist leider auch nicht fehlerfrei, daher bleibe doch bitte bei Deutsch. Auch wenn es am Anfang sehr schwer fällt, mit der Zeit wirst du sicherer und mit etwas Nachsicht wird man dich verstehen.
schneapfla hat geschrieben:You may need an extended brake...
Meintest du hier wirklich brake = Bremse oder break = Pause?
Antworten auf Englisch helfen dem Fragesteller zumindest in seinem Bemühen, die deutsche Sprache zu erlernen, nicht weiter. Er würde auch eine Antwort auf deutsch verstehen, im Zweifel das ein oder andere Wort nachschlagen. Ich finde es schade und auch unhöflich, wie ein Bemühen um die andere Sprache schon im Keim erstickt wird.
Grüße von der Baltischen See! Laufen/Wandern barfuß erleben - Zu Fuß - am besten barfuß - hält die Seele Schritt.
Je länger die Strecke, desto unbedeutender die Zeit, da allein die Streckenbewältigung zur eigenen Leistung wird.
:)
Bild
Bild

thanks for your replies !

i have to look at the root of this problem .. i think it is more than likley my feet.. i have now inlays for my feet (hohlfuss) i thought it might be my pronation i have no abnomalitys there .
Also i brought MBT shoes and therer is a slight help however i suffer more from cramp i n my calfs asw before. which leads me to another train of thought.. maybee it is not mechanical instead it could be what you germans call Stoffwechsel.. i will look i sooner rather thanlater into that.

uinder a heavy load ... well yes i am a heavy runner but fit , another possibillity.
also in august i had a lot of miles under my belt starting with my first marathon in monschau (my first in over tweny five years) followed every week end by a half marathon plus my normal training..
i thought it was over use. but the previous calf injury was last year and i was not running as much .. souinds funny but one time i got it, at work ! ( i am a musician ) i was just getting stuff from my car.

my request was not to find out what is wrong with me but to find a way, through other peoples expieriences how to get back to training , and loose the "angst" of this happening again...
i want to run through the winter again in all weathers so i can be good and ready for the "lauf season " i want to run two marathons next year one in a good time (relative to me ) and one for fun ( to raise money for sick kids ) plus cup runs for fun and so on
iam just getting my running gear on now for an 8k slow run and i feetl a little bit afraid but i have to run or else i will get fat again and that will be a disaster :-)

thanks again

Run with Fun in your heart !

tony...

oh bye the way the runner who comes from regensberg.........nice place i work there to somtimes and have a few friends there ..nice old town.. when its not flooded

barefooter hat geschrieben: Meintest du hier wirklich brake = Bremse oder break = Pause?
Der Satz würde in dem Kontext mit "brake" ja keinen Sinn machen...
Antworten auf Englisch helfen dem Fragesteller zumindest in seinem Bemühen, die deutsche Sprache zu erlernen, nicht weiter.
Hmm, die Bitte um einen Deutsch-Kurs hab' ich wohl übersehen... :rolleyes:

@Tony
I guess the only way to loose this Angst is to run - if the previous injuries happened when you accelerated or ran fast I'd go slow for the first/next couple of weeks and only gradually increase both...
Regensburg is hardly flooded, additionally they improved the flood protection! :zwinker5:
Grüße

schneapfla

Just found it some days ago in a magazine: The best way to handle your fears is to accept them, don't think that much about possibilities to avoid the fear, simply do the thing you are afraid of. No matter if you're afraid.
Well, okay, I'm not a psychologist, but the author's line of argument sounded reasonable to me.

thank you !

i am running slow at this point in time allthough i did give it some gas last night (no problems )
yes i do agree that to just run is the best and confont the fear of a relapse head on .
at the end of the day the chances are it will come back anyway ... i will just have to deal with it when it happens.

jetz ich probiere wieder etwas auf Duetch und wann es nicht klappt das ich mir genugend aus zu drücken dann greife ich auf das Englisch zurück.:

ich hab der gefühl das ich doch mit mein lauf technik Ändern kann/muss, es konte doch mit mein lauf mechanik was zu tun.. gibt es ein art untersuchung ( auf dauer ) meinem lauf style unter der lupe zu setzen und danach korrektionsvorschläge zu bekommen ??? (oh dear i hope that was right).

und das alles betzahlbar, ich sehe oft adds für lauf camps usw aber die sind mir zu teuer auch zeitlich bei mir beinah unmöglich..

ich laufe heute abend auch , soll nur sechs km sein , mit ein lauf truppe von meine gegend. .

thank you all once again ..

und hermit beende ( close ) diesen thread/topic

mflg.
Tony
:)

schneapfla hat geschrieben:You may need an extended brake
Wird die Bremse ins Bein operiert :D

Edit: lese gerade, daß das mit der Bremse aufgeklärt wurde. :P

P.S. kleiner Tipp: es heiß lose(verlieren) und nicht loose(locker).
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Foren-Archiv“